Brand New Mowers is proactively responding to COVID-19
We have taken and will continue to take appropriate measures at our business to help keep our employees and you, the consumer, safe. While open and shipping everyday, there may be some shipping delays due to staff and/or shipping delays by carrier.
We have taken the following proactive measures:
- Limiting access to our facilities to only workers and visitors by appointment only
- Increased frequency of disinfecting common areas
- Increased hygiene of employees
- Promoted social distancing by splitting workforce:
- telecommuting office workers to limit contact
- adding a 2nd shift to our warehouse to limit contact and limit shared workstations
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will look make any changes according to our local, state and federal guidelines as well as health officials.
We continue to receive word from all national carriers that they are essential and will continue to deliver, even in affected areas as permitted. Please see the links below to see what changes each carrier has made in response to coronavirus (COVID-19):
Brand New Mowers is committed to keeping our employees and you safe by the changes we have made in response to the situation. We are also committed to fulfilling your orders and customer service needs more than ever in response to this crisis.
Brand New Mowers