Husqvarna 450 20inch 50.2cc Gas Powered 2 Cycle Chainsaw 967166103 (Factory Reconditioned)
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- X-Torq: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Smart Start: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
Cylinder displacement: 50.2 cm³
Cylinder displacement: 3.06 cu.inch
Power output: 3.2 hp
Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 0.95 US pint
Recommended bar length, max: 20 in
Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.2 lbs
Factory Reconditioned Items
- What does Factory Reconditioned mean?
These are purchased, used, and returned units that have been serviced by the original manufacturer to meet new product performance specifications. Possible reasons units returned may be but arent limited to:
- Missing parts at the retail store level
- Purchased by consumer and did not work to the customers satisfaction
- Scratches and/or dents at store level. Paint may be peeling or flaking
- BrandNewEngines receives all reconditioned items in sealed boxes direct from the factory. We do not recondition these units.
- Some factory reconditioned items look brand new, while some can look slightly used including but not limited to small scratches, small dents, fading or flaking paint. Regardless of appearance, you are getting a GREAT PRICE! These factory reconditioned sealed boxes are sold by us as is, but they do come with a 90 day factory warranty. These are not brand new items. All units have been run.
- If there happens to be a problem with the unit or parts missing from the factory sealed box, you will have to contact the manufacturer and possibly take to a factory service center. While we do not service units, we will be happy to assist you with service center contact information.