Troy Bilt TB120B 140cc Briggs & Stratton 21" Push Mower 11A-A2BM766
Yard work just got easier thanks to the Troy-Bilt® TB120B. This walk behind lawn mower features a dependable 140cc Briggs & Stratton® engine that delivers reliable power to get the job done right and is equipped with ReadyStart™ technology for simple, no prime no choke starting. A 21" steel deck provides durability that's built to last with side discharge, mulch and bagging capability. Count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.
- 140cc Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart™ engine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- TriAction™ cutting system was engineered to deliver a clean, even cut every time. A rake guard stands grass upright for a clean cut, a higher performance blade creates lift for a finer cut and a symmetrical deck design improves airflow and works with the blade to cut clippings more times, producing a finer mulched cut
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25" to 3.75 "