Troy-Bilt TB210B XP 163cc Briggs 21-inch FWD Self-Propelled Mower 12AVA2BM766
Easily maneuver through your yard with the Troy-Bilt TB210B self-propelled walk behind lawn mower. The TB210B provides improved control and faster turns with its variable speed front wheel drive. A reliable 140cc Briggs & Stratton engine features ReadyStart™ technology for simple, no prime no choke starting. The 21" steel deck provides durability that's built to last and includes a deck wash for easy maintenance. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height. Dispose of grass clippings with either the side discharge chute, the included 1.9 bushel bag or the included mulch kit. You can count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.
- A 140cc Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart™ engine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- Get improved control and faster turns with variable speed front wheel drive
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.