Troy-Bilt TB230B XP 163cc Briggs 21-inch FWD Self-Propelled Mower 12AVB2R3766
Yard work has never been easier thanks the Troy-Bilt TB230B XP self-propelled walk behind lawn mower. The TB230B XP is powered by a reliable 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine featuring ReadyStart™ technology for simple, no prime no choke starting. Variable speed front wheel drive provides improved control and faster turns and 11" high rear wheels bring improved traction and maneuverability over rough terrain. The 21" steel deck provides durability that's built to last and includes a deck wash for easy maintenance. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height. Dispose of grass clippings with either the side discharge chute, the included 1.9 bushel bag or the included mulch kit. With a reliable 3-year limited warranty, you can count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.
- A 163cc Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart™ engine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- Get improved control and faster turns with variable speed front wheel drive
- 11" high rear wheels provide added traction to make navigating uneven terrain easier
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.