Troy-Bilt TB310B XP 163cc Briggs 21-inch RWD Self-Propelled Mower 12AVO2R3766
Yard work has never been easier thanks to the commercial-grade power of the Troy-Bilt TB310B XP self-propelled walk behind lawn mower. The TB310B XP is powered by a reliable 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine featuring ReadyStart™ technology for simple, no prime no choke starting. Rear wheel drive with variable four-speed transmission provides improved control on hills, even when bagging. The 21" steel deck provides durability that's built to last and includes a deck wash for easy maintenance. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height. Dispose of grass clippings with either the side discharge chute, the included 2.3 bushel bag, or the included mulch kit. With a reliable 3-year limited warranty, you can count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.
- A 163cc Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart™ engine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- Rear wheel drive with variable 4-speed transmission provides more control and traction on hills or when bagging
- Larger 2.3 bushel rear bag collects more clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25"-3.75"
- TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.